What Goes Around Comes Around: A Theory of Indirect Reciprocity in Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Itay P. Fainmesser, 2012.
"Community Structure and Market Outcomes: A Repeated Games-in-Networks Approach,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 32-69, February.
- Itay Fainmesser, 2010. "Community Structure and Market Outcomes: A Repeated Games in Networks Approach," Working Papers 2010-14, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien, 2014.
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 1-9.
- Yossi Feinberg & Willemien Kets, 2012. "Ranking Friends," Discussion Papers 1557, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Feinberg, Yossi & Kets, Willemien, 2012. "Ranking Friends," Research Papers 2127, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Tomas Rodriguez-Barraquer & Xu Tan, 2012. "Social Capital and Social Quilts: Network Patterns of Favor Exchange," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(5), pages 1857-1897, August.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Games on Networks," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Zenou, Yves, 2012. "Games on Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 9127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Itay Fainmesser, 2014. "Exclusive Intermediation," Working Papers 2014-3, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:220-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balmaceda, Felipe & Escobar, Juan F., 2017.
"Trust in cohesive communities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 289-318.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Esconar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Documentos de Trabajo 295, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Escobar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Working Papers 40, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Itay P. Fainmesser & David A. Goldberg, 2011. "Bilateral and Community Enforcement in a Networked Market with Simple Strategies," Working Papers 2011-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2009-09-26 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2009-09-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-09-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:corcae:09-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacorus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .