Absorptive Capacity and Frontier Technology: Evidence from OECD Manufacturing Industries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Stevens, 2002. "Absorptive Capacity and Frontier Technology: Evidence from OECD Manufacturing Industries," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 202, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Harris & John Moffat, 2012.
"Total Factor Productivity Growth in Local Economic Partnership Regions in Britain, 1997-2008,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0112, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Harris, Richard & Moffat, John, 2012. "Total factor productivity growth in local economic partnership regions in Britain, 1997-2008," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59249, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A. N. Rambaldi & Iyer & K., 2004.
"Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
149, Econometric Society.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang & G. Iyer Krishnai, 2004. "Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Ahmed, Elsadig Musa, 2012. "Are the FDI inflow spillover effects on Malaysia's economic growth input driven?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1498-1504.
- Kneller, Richard & Andrew Stevens, Philip, 2003. "The specification of the aggregate production function in the presence of inefficiency," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 223-226, November.
- Paul-Antoine Chevalier & Rémy Lecat & Nicholas Oulton, 2009.
"Convergence of Firm-Level Productivity, Globalisation, Information Technology and Competition: Evidence from France,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0916, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chevalier, Paul-Antoine & Lecat, Rémy & Oulton, Nicholas, 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology and competition: evidence from France," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28591, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chevalier, P-A. & Lecat, R. & Oulton, N., 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology, and competition: evidence from France," Working papers 237, Banque de France.
- Michiel Van Dijk & Adam Szirmai, 2005. "Catch Up at the Micro-Level: Evidence from an Industry Case Study Using Manufacturing Census Data," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_038, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
More about this item
Keywordsabsorptive capacity; human capital; R&D; SFA;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-06-16 (Development)
- NEP-EEC-2003-06-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-INO-2003-06-16 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.