Productivity Growth of East Asia Economies' Manufacturing: A Decomposition Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hailin Liao & Mark Holmes & Tom Weyman-Jones & David Llewellyn, 2007. "Productivity growth of East Asia economies' manufacturing: A decomposition analysis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 649-674.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adetutu, Morakinyo O. & Glass, Anthony J. & Weyman-Jones, Thomas G., 2016. "Decomposing energy demand across BRIIC countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 396-404.
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay, 2010. "Effect of regulation on efficiency: evidence from Indian cement industry," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 18(2), pages 153-170, June.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2012.
"Productivity and convergence in India: A state-level analysis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 548-559.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Productivity and Convergence in India: State Level Analysis," MPRA Paper 23738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2010. "Global Links and Local Bonds: The Role of Ownership and Size in Productivity Growth," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1020, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Erol Taymaz & Ebru Voyvoda & Kamil Yilmaz, 2008. "Turkiye Imalat Sanayiinde Yapisal Dönüsüm ve Teknolojik Degisme Dinamikleri," ERC Working Papers 0804, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2008.
- Ghebremichael, Asghedom & Potter-Witter, Karen, 2009. "Effects of tax incentives on long-run capital formation and total factor productivity growth in the Canadian sawmilling industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 85-94, March.
More about this item
Keywordstotal factor productivity; technical efficiency change; technological progress; stochastic production frontier; East Asian economy;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.