Why the effective price for money exceeds the policy rate in the ECB tenders?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriel Pérez Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2012.
"Asymmetric Standing Facilities: An Unexploited Monetary Policy Tool,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(1), pages 43-74, April.
- Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, "undated". "Asymmetric Standing Facilities: An Unexploited Monetary Policy Tool," Working Papers 414, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Gabriel Perez-Quiros & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2010. "Asymmetric standing facilities: an unexploited monetary policy tool," Working Papers 1004, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Pérez-Quirós, Gabriel & Rodriguez Mendizabal, Hugo, 2010. "Asymmetric Standing Facilities: An Unexploited Monetary Policy Tool," CEPR Discussion Papers 7789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel Pérez Quirós & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2009. "Asymmetric Standing Facilities: An Unexploited Monetary Policy Tool," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 795.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Brossard, Olivier & Saroyan, Susanna, 2016. "Hoarding and short-squeezing in times of crisis: Evidence from the Euro overnight money market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 163-185.
More about this item
KeywordsEONIA; liquidity; main refinancing operations; tenders;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:2008981. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.