Effect of the rating source in organizational citizenship behavior: A multitrait-multimethod analysis, The
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hornsby, Jeffrey S. & Kuratko, Donald F. & Zahra, Shaker A., 2002. "Middle managers' perception of the internal environment for corporate entrepreneurship: assessing a measurement scale," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 253-273, May.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- S.A. Lippman & R.P. Rumelt, 1982. "Uncertain Imitability: An Analysis of Interfirm Differences in Efficiency under Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 418-438, Autumn.
- Ghoshal, Sumantra & Bartlett, Christopher, 1995. "Building the entrepreneurial corporation: New organizational processes, new managerial tasks," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 139-155, June.
- Romer, P.M., 1988. "Capital Accumulation In The Theory Of Long Run Growth," RCER Working Papers 123, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert A. Burgelman, 1983. "Corporate Entrepreneurship and Strategic Management: Insights from a Process Study," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(12), pages 1349-1364, December.
- Canals, Jordi, 2001. "How to Think about Corporate Growth? This paper is based on the author's book, Managing Corporate Growth, Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2000," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 587-598, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivana KOVACEVIC & Svetlana CIZMIC & Dobrivoje MIHAILOVIC, 2014. "Operationalization of the Work Behaviour Concept: Work Behaviour Self-assessment Scale," Romanian Statistical Review Supplement, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(7), pages 32-47, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational citizenship behavior; rating source; self-ratings; method effect;
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.