Report NEP-CBE-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Masifern, Esteban & Vilà, Joaquim, 2002. "Strategic thinking: Strategy as a shared framework in the mind of managers," IESE Research Papers D/461, IESE Business School.
- Cardona, Pablo, 2002. "Effect of the rating source in organizational citizenship behavior: A multitrait-multimethod analysis, The," IESE Research Papers D/474, IESE Business School.
- Björn Frank, 2002. "Does the Behaviour of Myopic Addicts Support the Rational Addiction model?: A Simulation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 301, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tilman Slembeck & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2002. "Do Institutions Promote Rationality? An Experimental Study of the Three-Door Anomaly," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-21, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mair, Johanna, 2002. "Entrepreneurial behaviour in a large traditional firm: exploring key drivers," IESE Research Papers D/466, IESE Business School.
- Dietz, G.R., 2002. "The Development Of Mutual Trust In British Workplaces Through ?Partnership?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-97-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.