Unique Durable Assets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goetzmann, William N. & Jones, Peter W. & Maggioni, Mauro & Walden, Johan, 2016. "Beauty is in the bid of the beholder: An empirical basis for style," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 388-402.
- Spaenjers, Christophe & Goetzmann, William N. & Mamonova, Elena, 2015. "The economics of aesthetics and record prices for art since 1701," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 79-94.
- William Goetzmann & Elena Mamonova & Christophe Spaenjers, 2014.
"The Economics of Aesthetics and Three Centuries of Art Price Records,"
NBER Working Papers
20440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spaenjers , Christophe & Goetzmann , William, 2014. "The Economics of Aesthetics and Three Centuries of Art Price Records," HEC Research Papers Series 1055, HEC Paris.
More about this item
Keywordsauctions; durable goods; endogenous trading; private value; speculation;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:1037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.