Outsourcing Failure and Reintegration: The Influence of Contractual and External Factors
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Kinkel, Steffen & Jäger, Angela, 2017. "Bringing it all back home? Backshoring of manufacturing activities and the adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies," MPRA Paper 83167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lydia Bals & Jon F. Kirchoff & Kai Foerstl, 2016. "Exploring the reshoring and insourcing decision making process: toward an agenda for future research," Operations Management Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 102-116, December.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; contractual approach; transaction cost economics; reintegration; failure;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-11-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HME-2013-11-14 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .