Report NEP-HME-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oberlack, Christoph & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2013. "A diagnostic approach to the institutional analysis of climate adaptation," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 01-2013, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Kaldasch, Joachim, 2013. "Evolutionary model of the bank size distribution," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-55, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Dominique Torre, 2013. "Mihail Manoilescu’s international trade theories in retrospect: how and when emerging economies must be protected?," ICER Working Papers 09-2013, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Durand , Rodolphe & Paolella , Lionel, 2013. "Category Stretching: Reorienting Research on Categories in Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and Organization Theory," Les Cahiers de Recherche 996, HEC Paris.
- Arjaliès , Diane-Laure, 2013. "Challengers from within Economic Institutions: A Second-Class Social Movement? A Response to Déjean, Giamporcaro, Gond, Leca and Penalva-Icher's Comment on French SRI," Les Cahiers de Recherche 992, HEC Paris.
- Ted Theodosopoulos, 2013. "On Agents and Equilibria," Papers 1311.0414, arXiv.org.
- Cabral , Sandro & Quelin, Bertrand V. & Maia , Walmir, 2013. "Outsourcing Failure and Reintegration: The Influence of Contractual and External Factors," Les Cahiers de Recherche 991, HEC Paris.
- Kévin André, 2013. "Applying the Capability Approach to the French Education System: An Assessment of the "Pourquoi pas moi ?" Programme," Post-Print hal-00880246, HAL.
- Theresa Lohse & Nadine Riedel, 2013. "Do transfer pricing laws limit international income shifting? Evidence from European multinationals," Working Papers 1307, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Denis Travaillé & Gérald Naro, 2013. "Questioning the Relevance of Corporate Social Performance Measurement: from "Balanced" to "Paradoxical" Scorecards," Post-Print halshs-00880452, HAL.
- Claudia Piras & Andrea Filippo Presbitero & Roberta Rabellotti, 2013. "Definitions Matter: Measuring Gender Gaps in Firms' Access to Credit," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 90, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Prashant Bharadwaj & Leah K. Lakdawala & Nicholas Li, 2013. "Perverse Consequences of Well Intentioned Regulation: Evidence from India's Child Labor Ban," NBER Working Papers 19602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.