Enhancement and Deepening of the Competitiveness of the Philippine Electronics Industry Under a Bilateral Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore H. Moran, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment and Development: The New Policy Agenda for Developing Countries and Economies in Transition," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 53.
- Austria, Myrna S., 2000. "Competitiveness of the Philippine IT Industry: What Lies Ahead," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 2000 Vol. XXVII No. 2, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ng, Francis & Yeats, Alexander, 1999. "Production sharing in East Asia : who does what for whom, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2197, The World Bank.
- Shahid Yusuf & M. Anjum Altaf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2004. "Global Production Networking and Technological Change in East Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14918.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Lazaro, Dorothea & DeGuzman, Genevieve, 2010. "FTAs and Philippine Business: Evidence from Transport, Food, and Electronics Firms," ADBI Working Papers 185, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M. & Aldaba, Fernando T., 2013. "Do FDI Inflows Have Positive Spillover Effects? The Case of the Philippine Manufacturing Industry," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2010 Vol. 37 No. 2b, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Lazaro, Dorothea & DeGuzman, Genevieve, 2010.
"FTAs and Philippine Business: Evidence from Transport, Food, and Electronics Firms,"
ADBI Working Papers
185, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ganeshan Wignaraja & Dorothea Lazaro & Genevieve DeGuzman, 2010. "FTAs and Philippine Business : Evidence from Transport, Food, and Electronics Firms," Trade Working Papers 22880, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; global production networks; competitiveness; free trade agreements; local support structures; harmonization of standards; mutual recognition of procedures;
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .