Non-tariff Barriers Affecting IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Exports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nagesh Kumar & K.J. Joseph, 2006. "National Innovation Systems and India’s IT Capability: Are There Any Lessons for ASEAN Newcomers?," Chapters,in: Asia’s Innovation Systems in Transition, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helble, Matthias & Shepherd, Benjamin, 2017. "Trade in Health Products: Reducing Trade Barriers for Better Health," ADBI Working Papers 643, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pal, Rupayan, 2010.
"Technology adoption in a differentiated duopoly: Cournot versus Bertrand,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 128-136, June.
- Rupayan Pal, 2009. "Technology Adoption in a Differentiated Duopoly - Cournot versus Bertrand," Microeconomics Working Papers 22388, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gordhan K. Saini, 2009. "Non-tariff measures and Indian textiles and clothing exports," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Debashis Chakraborty, 2007.
"Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth after Liberalisation : An Analysis of Indian States,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22505, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2007. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth after Liberalisation: An Analysis of Indian States," MPRA Paper 6472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sacchidananda Mukherjee & Debashis Chakraborty, 2007. "Environment, Human Development and Economic Growth after Liberalisation: An Analysis of Indian States," Working Papers 2007-016, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Nicholas Perdikis & May T. Yeung & William A. Kerr, 2010. "Bilateral Trade Agreements in the Era of Globalization," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13719, September.
- Sachin Chaturvedi, 2006. "Trade Facilitation and Customs Valuations in India : Identifying the Gaps," Trade Working Papers 22087, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Okumu, Luke & Nyankori, James Cyprian Okuk, 2010. "Non-tariff barriers in EAC customs union: implications for trade between Uganda and other EAC countries," Research Series 113621, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
More about this item
Keywordsexport; non-tariff barriers;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F50 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .