Trading Volumes in Intraday Markets - Theoretical Reference Model and Empirical Observations in Selected European Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Jing & Harmsen, Robert & Crijns-Graus, Wina & Worrell, Ernst & van den Broek, Machteld, 2018. "Identifying barriers to large-scale integration of variable renewable electricity into the electricity market: A literature review of market design," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 2181-2195.
- Christopher Kath, 2019. "Modeling Intraday Markets under the New Advances of the Cross-Border Intraday Project (XBID): Evidence from the German Intraday Market," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-35, November.
- Märkle-Huß, Joscha & Feuerriegel, Stefan & Neumann, Dirk, 2018. "Contract durations in the electricity market: Causal impact of 15min trading on the EPEX SPOT market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 367-378.
- Knaut, Andreas & Paschmann, Martin, 2019. "Price volatility in commodity markets with restricted participation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 37-51.
- Goutte, Stéphane & Vassilopoulos, Philippe, 2019. "The value of flexibility in power markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 347-357.
- Le, Hong Lam & Ilea, Valentin & Bovo, Cristian, 2019. "Integrated European intra-day electricity market: Rules, modeling and analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 238(C), pages 258-273.
- Brijs, Tom & De Jonghe, Cedric & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Belmans, Ronnie, 2017. "Interactions between the design of short-term electricity markets in the CWE region and power system flexibility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 36-51.
- Kuppelwieser, Thomas & Wozabal, David, 2021. "Liquidity costs on intraday power markets: Continuous trading versus auctions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C).
More about this item
KeywordsRenewables market integration; Liquidity modeling; continuous and auction-based intraday markets;
All these keywords.
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dui:wpaper:1503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andreas Fritz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.