No arbitrage condition and existence of equilibrium in infinite or finite dimension with expected risk averse utilities
We consider a general equilibrium model in asset markets with a countable set of states and expected risk averse utilities. The agents do not have the same beliefs. We use the methods in Le Van - Truong Xuan (JME, 2001) but one of their assumption which is crucial for obtaining their result cannot be accepted in our model when the number of states is countable. We give a proof of existence of equilibrium when the number of states is inï¬nite or ï¬nite.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 8-9 2nd Floor, 216 Tran Quang Khai Street, Hanoi|
Web page: http://www.depocenwp.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- PageJr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna H. & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2000.
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 439-469, December.
- Page, F.H.Jr. & Wooders, M.H. & Monteiro, P.K., 1999. "Inconsequential Arbitrage," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 561, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Allouch, Nizar & Le Van, Cuong & Page, Jr. Frank H., 2001.
"The geometry of arbitrage and the existence of competitive equilibrium,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
598, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Allouch, Nizar & Le Van, Cuong & Page, Frank Jr., 2002. "The geometry of arbitrage and the existence of competitive equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 373-391, December.
- Page, Frank Jr., 1987. "On equilibrium in Hart's securities exchange model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 392-404, April.
- Page Jr., Frank H. & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1996. "A necessary and sufficient condition for the compactness of individually rational and feasible outcomes and the existence of an equilibrium," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 153-162, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dpc:wpaper:2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doan Quang Hung)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.