Cultural Integration in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Delia Furtado & Stephen J. Trejo, 2013.
"Interethnic marriages and their economic effects,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 15, pages 276-292
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Furtado, Delia & Trejo, Stephen, 2012. "Interethnic Marriages and their Economic Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 6399, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Delia Furtado & Stephen Trejo, 2012. "Interethnic Marriages and their Economic Effects," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1205, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Amelie F. Constant & Olga Nottmeyer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2013. "The economics of circular migration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 3, pages 55-74 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-01-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-01-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LTV-2010-01-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIG-2010-01-30 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp964. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.