Report NEP-LTV-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Arne Uhlendorff, 2009. "Benefit Duration, Unemployment Duration and Job Match Quality: A Regression-Discontinuity Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 967, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amelie F. Constant & Olga Nottmeyer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Cultural Integration in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 964, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gert G. Wagner, 2009. "The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) in the Nineties: An Example of Incremental Innovations in an Ongoing Longitudinal Study," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 257, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault, 2009. "The Economic Crises Through the Lens of Economic Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 2009-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Positional Preferences In Time And Space: Implications For Optimal Income Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 426, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Thulin, Per, 2009. "Labor Mobility, Knowledge Diffusion And Regional Growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 209, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- David Card & Gordon Dahl, 2009. "Family Violence and Football: The Effect of Unexpected Emotional Cues on Violent Behavior," RCER Working Papers 546, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore