The Economic Crises Through the Lens of Economic Well-being
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLiving standards; quality of life; income; housing affordability; wealth; inequality; poverty; productivity; employment quality; net worth; income; disposable income; low income; labour market; economic security; employment; unemployment;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- R20 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-01-30 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LTV-2010-01-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PKE-2010-01-30 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:0906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .