Report NEP-MIG-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerdes, Christer, 2010. "Does Immigration Induce ‘Native Flight’ from Public Schools? Evidence from a large scale voucher program," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:1, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Harry Krashinsky & Julie Zissimopoulos & Krishna B. Kumar, 2010. "Indian Entrepreneurial Success in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom," Working Papers 727, RAND Corporation.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1210 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Catia Batista & Pedro Vicente, 2009. "Do Migrants Improve Governance at Home? Evidence from a Voting Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp313, IIIS.
- Emma Aguila & Julie Zissimopoulos, 2010. "Labor Market and Immigration Behavior of Middle-Aged and Elderly Mexicans," Working Papers 726, RAND Corporation.
- Riccardo Faini & Steiner Strom & Alessandra Venturini & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Are Foreign Migrants more Assimilated than Native Ones?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 96, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1786 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Amelie F. Constant & Olga Nottmeyer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Cultural Integration in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 964, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Amelie F. Constant & Bienvenue N. Tien, 2009. "Brainy Africans to Fortress Europe: For Money or Colonial Vestiges?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 965, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:eab:develo:1814 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe De Vreyer & Flore Gubert & Anne-Sophie Robilliard, 2009. "Return Migrants in Western Africa: Characteristics and Labour Market Performance," Working Papers DT/2009/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Item repec:eab:develo:1811 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sufian Eltayeb Mohamed, 2009. "Workers’ Remittances and Growth in MENA Labor Exporting Countries," Working Papers 2009.10, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.