Report NEP-EUR-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianna Claudia Giannelli & Ursula Jaenichen & Claudia Villosio, 2009. "Have labour market reforms at the turn of the millennium changed job durations of the new entrants? A comparative study for Germany and Italy," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 95, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Bleischwitz, Raimund, 2009. "Eco-innovation - putting the EU on the path to a resource and energy efficient economy," MPRA Paper 19939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerdes, Christer, 2010. "Does Immigration Induce ‘Native Flight’ from Public Schools? Evidence from a large scale voucher program," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:1, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Jackie Krafft & Francesco Quatraro, 2010. "Recombinant Knowledge and Growth: The Case of ICTs," Post-Print hal-00448649, HAL.
- Julie Zissimopoulos & James P. Smith, 2010. "Unequal Giving Monetary Gifts to Children Across Countries and Over Time," Working Papers 723, RAND Corporation.
- Jenny Monheim-Helstroffer & Marie Obidzinski, 2010. "Optimal discretion in asylum lawmaking," Post-Print hal-00447157, HAL.
- Brienna Perelli-Harris & Wendy Sigle-Rushton & Michaela Kreyenfeld & Trude Lappegård & Caroline Berghammer & Renske Keizer, 2010. "The educational gradient of nonmarital childbearing in Europe: emergence of a pattern of disadvantage?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Albarrán, Pedro & Crespo, Juan A. & Ortuño, Ignacio & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2009. "A comparison of the scientific performance of the U. S. and the European Union at the turn of the XXI century," UC3M Working papers. Economics we095534, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bruno Contini, 2009. "Youth Employment in Europe: Institutions and Social Capital Explain Better than Mainstream Economics," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 97, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Amelie F. Constant & Olga Nottmeyer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Cultural Integration in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 964, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.