Determinants of Internationalization: Differences between Service and Manufacturing SMEs
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Hollenstein, Heinz & Stucki, Tobias, 2016.
"Does the explanatory power of the OLI approach differ among sectors and business functions? Evidence from firm-level data,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-46.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Hollenstein, Heinz & Stucki, Tobias, 2015. "Does the explanatory power of the OLI approach differ among sectors and business functions: Evidence from firm-level data," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-67, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vogel , Alexander & Wagner, Joachim, 2012.
"Innovation and Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First evidence from a new type of firm data,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
285, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2012. "Innovation and Exports of German Business Services Enterprises: First evidence from a new type of firm data," Working Paper Series in Economics 246, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "Determinants of Internationalisation - Do they Differ among Sectors and Business Functions?," KOF Working papers 13-348, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Iza Lejárraga & Harald Oberhofer, 2015. "Performance of small- and medium-sized enterprises in services trade: evidence from French firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 673-702, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization; service; manufacturing; Bivariate Probit Model;
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp886. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .