Das Zuwanderer-Problem in Wiederholungsbefragungen am Beispiel des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joachim R. Frick & Gert G. Wagner, 1996. "Zur sozio-ökonomischen Lage von Zuwanderern in West-Deutschland," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 140, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fassmann, Heinz & Münz, Rainer & Seifert, Wolfgang, 1997. "Die Arbeitsmarktposition ausländischer Arbeitskräfte in Deutschland (West) und Österreich (The labour market position of foreign workers in (western) Germany and Austria)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 30(4), pages 732-745.
- Ulrich Rendtel & Markus Pannenberg & Stefan Daschke, 1997. "Die Gewichtung der Zuwanderer-Stichprobe des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP)," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 66(2), pages 271-286.
- Martin Spieß, 2005. "Derivation of Design Weights: The Case of the German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP)," Data Documentation 8, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Michaela Kreyenfeld & Gert G. Wagner, 1997. "The German Socio-Economic Panel: A Representative Sample of Reunited Germany and its Parts," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 66(1), pages 7-16.
- Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 1997. "Unemployment and wages of ethnic Germans," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(Supplemen), pages 361-377.
- Martin Spiess, 2000. "Derivation of Design Weights: The Case of the German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 197, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martin Spiess & Ulrich Rendtel, 2000. "Combining an Ongoing Panel with a New Cross-Sectional Sample," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 198, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:30:i:4:p:732-745 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.