Unemployment and Wages of Ethnic Germans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Christoph M & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1991. "Work Characteristics, Firm Size and Wages," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 705-710, November.
- George J. Borjas, 1995. "The Economic Benefits from Immigration," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 3-22, Spring.
- Erika Schulz & Kerstin Seiring, 1994. "Integration deutscher Zuwanderer in den westdeutschen Arbeitsmarkt," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 61(35), pages 609-617.
- Chiswick, Barry R, 1978. "The Effect of Americanization on the Earnings of Foreign-born Men," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 897-921, October.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Erika Schulz & Ulrich Rendtel & Jürgen Schupp & Gert Wagner, 1993. "Das Zuwanderer-Problem in Wiederholungsbefragungen am Beispiel des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 71, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johannes Schwarze & Felix Büchel, 1994. "Wanderungen von Ost- nach Westdeutschland," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 61(9), pages 128-132.
- Schmidt, Christoph M, 1994. "The Economic Performance of Germany's East European Immigrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 963, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George J. Borjas, 1994. "The Economics of Immigration," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1667-1717, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEarnings Assimilation; Immigration of Ethnic Germans; Unemployment;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.