La croissance ne suffit pas pour réduire la pauvreté : le rôle des inégalités
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamadou Daouda, Youssoufou, 2010.
"La dynamique de la croissance est-elle pro-pauvres au Niger ?
[Is the dynamics of growth pro-poor in Niger?]," MPRA Paper 73164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faouzi SBOUI, 2012. "Effects Of Growth And Inequality," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 35, pages 57-80.
- Phillippe G. Leite & Terry McKinley & Rafael Guerreiro Osório, 2006. "The Post-Apartheid Evolution of Earnings Inequality in South Africa, 1995-2004," Working Papers 32, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Youssoufou Hamadou Douada, 2011. "La dynamique de la croissance est-elle pro-pauvres au Niger ?," Documents de travail 164, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Marc Raffinot, 2004. "Perspectives on growth and poverty reduction in Mali," Working Papers DT/2004/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Cogneau, Denis & Naudet, Jean-David, 2007.
"Who Deserves Aid? Equality of Opportunity, International Aid, and Poverty Reduction,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 104-120, January.
- Denis Cogneau & Jean-David Naudet, 2004. "Who deserves aid? Equality of opportunity,international aid and poverty reduction," Working Papers DT/2004/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Denis Cogneau & David Naudet, 2005. "Who deserves aid? Equality of opportunity, international aid and poverty reduction," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 110, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4461 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.