Contextualising demography: the significance of local clusters of fertility in Scotland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Presser, Harriet & Sen, Gita (ed.), 2000. "Women's Empowerment and Demographic Processes: Moving Beyond Cairo," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198297314.
- Okojie, Christiana E. E., 1994. "Gender inequalities of health in the third world," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 1237-1247.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Ralston & Vernon Gayle & Paul Lambert, 2016. "Gender, Occupation and First Birth: Do â€˜Career Menâ€™ Delay First Birth Too?," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 21(1), pages 1-3.
More about this item
KeywordsScotland; fertility; geography;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2007-036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .