Report NEP-URE-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donald, Vandegrift & Michael, Lahr, 2007. "Open Space Purchases, House Prices, and the Tax Base," MPRA Paper 6118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amihai Glazer & Hiroki Kondo, 2007. "Innovation and Imitation Across Jurisdictions," Working Papers 070807, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Paul J. Boyle & E. Graham & Z. Feng, 2007. "Contextualising demography: the significance of local clusters of fertility in Scotland," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-036, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Albert Solé-Ollé & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2007. "Economic and political determinants of urban expansion: Exploring the local connection," Working Papers 2007/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- John B. Horowitz & Stanley R. Keil & Lee C. Spector, 2007. "Do Charter Schools Affect Property Values?," Working Papers 200707, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Michael A. Stegman & Allison Freeman & Jong-Gyu Paik, 2007. "The portfolios and wealth of low-income homeowners and renters: findings from an evaluation of Self-Help Ventures Fund’s Community Advantage Program," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2007-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Rik Wenting & Koen Frenken, 2007. "Firm Entry and Institutional Lock-in: An Organizational Ecology Analysis of the Global Fashion Design Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Viviana Fernández, 2007. "Spatial Linkages in International Financial Markets," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp234, IIIS.
- Seungjin Han & John Leach, 2007. "A Bargaining Model of Tax Competition," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-09, McMaster University.
- Lili Xie, 2007. "Bank Consolidation and Loan Pricing," Working Papers 200706, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Attila Ambrus & Markus Mobius & Adam Szeidl, 2007. "Consumption Risk-sharing in Social Networks," Economics Working Papers 0079, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Rosina Moreno, 2007. "Regional returns to physical capital: are they conditioned by educational attainment?," IREA Working Papers 200718, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2007.