Stochastic forecast of the population of Poland, 2005 – 2050
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Matysiak & Beata Nowok, 2007. "Stochastic forecast of the population of Poland, 2005-2050," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 17(11), pages 301-338, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nico Keilman & Dinh Quang Pham, 2004. "Empirical errors and predicted errors in fertility, mortality and migration forecasts in the European Economic Area," Discussion Papers 386, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsPoland; population forecasts;
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-08-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2006-08-26 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TRA-2006-08-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dem:wpaper:wp-2006-026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Wilhelm). General contact details of provider: http://www.demogr.mpg.de/ .