Report NEP-FOR-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Matysiak & Beata Nowok, 2006. "Stochastic forecast of the population of Poland, 2005 – 2050," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Carl Bonham & Richard Cohen & Shigeyuki Abe, 2006. "The Rationality and Heterogeneity of Survey Forecasts of the Yen-Dollar Exchange Rate: A Reexamination," Working Papers 200611, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth D. West & Todd Clark, 2006. "Approximately Normal Tests for Equal Predictive Accuracy in Nested Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klaus Abberger, 2002. "Kernel smoothed prediction intervals for ARMA models," CoFE Discussion Paper 02-02, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- John Malcolm Dowling & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2005. "Central Asia: Mapping Future Prospects," Working Papers 05-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics, revised Feb 2006.
- Lei Lei Song, 2006. "The Comovement between Fuel Prices and the General Price level in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2006n17, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Richard Deaves & Erik Lüders & Michael Schröder, 2005. "The dynamics of overconfidence: Evidence from stock market forecasters," CoFE Discussion Paper 05-10, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.