The effect of worker learning and forgetting on storage reassignment decisions in order picking systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- B. Demil & X. Lecocq, 2010. "Business model evolution : in search of dynamic consistency," Post-Print hal-00572915, HAL.
- Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigneur, 2002. "An e-Business Model Ontology for Modeling e-Business," Industrial Organization 0202004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:169:y:2018:i:c:p:149-159 is not listed on IDEAS
- Battaïa, Olga & Delorme, Xavier & Dolgui, Alexandre & Hagemann, Johannes & Horlemann, Anika & Kovalev, Sergey & Malyutin, Sergey, 2015. "Workforce minimization for a mixed-model assembly line in the automotive industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 489-500.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:62648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .