Meritocracy Voting: Measuring the Unmeasurable
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2015. "Trygve Haavelmo At The Cowles Commission," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 1-84, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schoenfeld, Jordan, 2017. "The effect of voluntary disclosure on stock liquidity: New evidence from index funds," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 51-74.
More about this item
KeywordsBibliometric data; Election; Fellowship; Measurement; Meritocracy; Peer review; Quantification; Subjective assessment; Voting;
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-11-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MIC-2011-11-07 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2011-11-07 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2011-11-07 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .