Report NEP-POL-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lind, J.T. & Rohner, D., 2011. "Knowledge is power: A theory of information, income and welfare spending," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1161, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kawanaka, Takeshi & Asaba, Yuki, 2011. "Establishing electoral administration systems in new democracies," IDE Discussion Papers 305, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Christensen, Jonas Gade, 2011. "Democracy and Expropriations," Working Papers in Economics 06/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Pablo Enrique Torija JimŽnez, 2011. "Stories on corruption. How media and prosecutors influence elections," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0140, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2011. "Determinants of political tolerance : a literature review," IDE Discussion Papers 288, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2011. "Meritocracy Voting: Measuring the Unmeasurable," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1833, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sergey Mityakov & Heiwai Tang & Kevin K. Tsui, 2011. "Geopolitics, Global Patterns of Oil Trade, and China¡¦s Oil Security Quest," Working Papers 322011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Craig VanGrasstek, 2011. "Employment and the Political Economy of Trade: A Structured Review of the Literature," OECD Trade Policy Papers 133, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Na & Ker, Alan P., 2011. "Trade Agreements, Political Economy and Endogenously Incomplete Contracts," Working Papers 116850, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Political drivers of and barriers to Public-Private Partnerships: The role of political involvement," Working Papers 98, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Martin Gregor, 2011. "Corporate lobbying: A review of the recent literature," Working Papers IES 2011/32, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2011.