Report NEP-MIC-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Jehiel & Larry Samuelson, 2011. "Reputation with Analogical Reasoning," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000304, David K. Levine.
- Alessandro Bonatti & Johannes Horner, 2011. "Career Concerns with Coarse Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1831, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2012.
- Ernst Fehr & Oliver D. Hart & Christian Zehnder, 2011. "How Do Informal Agreements and Renegotiation Shape Contractual Reference Points?," NBER Working Papers 17545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp, 2012. "Behavioral biases and representative agent," Post-Print halshs-00550229, HAL.
- Elyès Jouini & Clotilde Napp & Diego Nocetti, 2013. "Collective risk aversion," Post-Print halshs-00559137, HAL.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren & Adam Zylbersztejn, 2011. "Coordination with Communication under Oath," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00635801, HAL.
- Keisler, H. Jerome & Lee, Byung Soo, 2011. "Common assumption of rationality," MPRA Paper 34441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krähmer, Daniel & Strausz, Roland, 2011. "The Benefits of Sequential Screening," CEPR Discussion Papers 8629, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthias Messner & Nicola Pavoni & Christopher Sleet, 2011. "On the Dual Approach to Recursive Optimization," Working Papers 423, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Yannick Viossat, 2011. "Deterministic monotone dynamics and dominated strategies," Working Papers hal-00636620, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00635558 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandell, Svante & Nyström, Johan, 2011. "Why are bids not more unbalanced?," Working papers in Transport Economics 2011:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Richard Watt, 2011. "A note on greater downside risk aversion," ICER Working Papers 17-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Paulo Barelli & John Duggan, 2011. "Extremal Choice Equilibrium: Existence and Purification with Infinite-Dimensional Externalities," RCER Working Papers 567, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2011. "Meritocracy Voting: Measuring the Unmeasurable," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1833, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Juergen Huber & Martin Shubik & Shyam Sunder, 2011. "Financing of Public Goods through Taxation in a General Equilibrium Economy: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1830, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2011. "Unawareness, Beliefs, and Speculative Trade," Working Papers 118, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- David Dillenberger & Andrew Postlewaite & Kareen Rozen, 2011. "Optimism and Pessimism with Expected Utility," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 25 Oct 2011.