Report NEP-CDM-2011-11-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lind, J.T. & Rohner, D., 2011. "Knowledge is power: A theory of information, income and welfare spending," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1161, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Kawanaka, Takeshi & Asaba, Yuki, 2011. "Establishing electoral administration systems in new democracies," IDE Discussion Papers 305, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2011. "Meritocracy Voting: Measuring the Unmeasurable," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1833, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christensen, Jonas Gade, 2011. "Democracy and Expropriations," Working Papers in Economics 06/11, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Alvim Klein, 2011. "Reelection Incentivesand Political Budget Cycle: evidence from Brazil," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 70, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].