On Bartlett Correctability of Empirical Likelihood in Generalized Power Divergence Family
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Camponovo, Lorenzo & Otsu, Taisuke, 2014. "On Bartlett correctability of empirical likelihood in generalized power divergence family," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 38-43.
- Camponovo, Lorenzo & Otsu, Taisuke, 2014. "On Bartlett correctability of empirical likelihood in generalized power divergence family," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55597, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, S. X., 1994. "Empirical Likelihood Confidence Intervals for Linear Regression Coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 24-40, April.
- Ma, Yanyuan & Ronchetti, Elvezio, 2011. "Saddlepoint Test in Measurement Error Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 147-156.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2007. "Point estimation with exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Papers 0708.1874, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kun Chen & Ngai Hang Chan & Chun Yip Yau, 2016. "Bartlett Correction of Empirical Likelihood for Non-Gaussian Short-Memory Time Series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 624-649, September.
- repec:spr:stmapp:v:26:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10260-017-0382-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicola Lunardon & Gianfranco Adimari, 2016. "Second-order Accurate Confidence Regions Based on Members of the Generalized Power Divergence Family," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(1), pages 213-227, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBartlett correction; Empirical likelihood; Cressie-Read power divergence family;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ECM-2011-10-22 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .