Internal Organization In a Dynamic Context: Some Theoretical Considerations
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Call for Papers: Org Economics and Org Capabilities
by Nicolai Foss in Organizations and Markets on 2008-10-05 18:26:07
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin Crase & Brian Dollery, 2006.
"Water rights: a comparison of the impacts of urban and irrigation reforms in Australia,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(3), pages 451-462, September.
- Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian, 2006. "Water rights: a comparison of the impacts of urban and irrigation reforms in Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(3), September.
- Mehrdad Vahabi, 1997.
"A Critical Survey of J.K. Arrow's Theory ofKnowledge,"
Cahiers d'Économie Politique,
Programme National Persée, vol. 29(1), pages 35-65.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 1996. "A critical survey of J. K. Arrow'S theory of knowledge," MPRA Paper 37888, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1997.
- Bengtsson, Ingemar, 2005. "Transaction Costs, Money and Units of Account," Working Papers 2005:29, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:83-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .