Statistical analysis of EQ-5D profiles: does the use of value sets bias inference?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caitlyn T. Wilke & A. Simon Pickard & Surrey M. Walton & Joern Moock & Thomas Kohlmann & Todd A. Lee, 2010. "Statistical implications of utility weighted and equally weighted HRQL measures: an empirical study," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 101-110, January.
- Jeff Round & Annie Hawton, 2017. "Statistical Alchemy: Conceptual Validity and Mapping to Generate Health State Utility Values," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 233-239, December.
- Raymond Oppong & Billingsley Kaambwa & Jacqueline Nuttall & Kerenza Hood & Richard Smith & Joanna Coast, 2013. "The impact of using different tariffs to value EQ-5D health state descriptions: an example from a study of acute cough/lower respiratory tract infections in seven countries," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 197-209, April.
- Feng, Y. & Parkin, D. & Devlin, N., 2012. "Assessing the Performance of the EQ-VAS in the NHS PROMs Programme," Research Papers 000165, Office of Health Economics.
- Parkin, D. & Devlin, N. & Feng, Y., 2014. "What Determines the Shape of an EQ-5D Index Distribution?," Research Papers 000530, Office of Health Economics.
- Devlin, N. & Shah, K.K & Buckingham, K., 2017. "What is the Normative Basis for Selecting the Measure of 'Average' Preferences for Use in Social Choices?," Research Papers 001798, Office of Health Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsUtility measurement; Health economics; Quality of Life; EQ-5D; Statistical inference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cty:dpaper:08/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decituk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.