Non-équivalence ricardienne, chocs fiscaux et fluctuations dans une petite économie ouverte
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Borgy, V. & Hairault, J-O., 1999. "Non-equivalence ricardienne, chocs fiscaux et fluctuations dans une petite economie ouverte," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 1999.46, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Portier, Franck, 1993.
"Money, New-Keynesian macroeconomics and the business cycle,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1533-1568, December.
- Hairault, J.O. & Portier, F., 1992. "Money New-Keynesian Macroeconomics and the Business Cycles," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.32, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-224, January.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation," Discussion Papers 457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin Carton, 2012. "Monetary-Policy Tradeoff in Overlapping Generations DSGE Models," DEM Working Papers Series 028, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-équivalence ricardienne; modèle d’équilibre général intertemporel stochastique; politique fiscale;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvre:2001033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sebastien SCHILLINGS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.