Adjusting Labour Demand: Multinationals vs. National Firms: A Cross-European Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Bohachova & Bernhard Boockmann & Claudia M. Buch, 2011.
"Labor Demand During the Crisis: What Happened in Germany?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3625, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bohachova, Olga & Boockmann, Bernhard & Buch, Claudia M., 2011. "Labor Demand During the Crisis: What Happened in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 6074, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olga Bohachova & Bernhard Boockmann & Claudia M. Buch, 2011. "Labor Demand During the Crisis: What Happened in Germany?," IAW Discussion Papers 76, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Hijzen, Alexander & Swaim, Paul, 2010.
"Offshoring, labour market institutions and the elasticity of labour demand,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 1016-1034, November.
- Alexander Hijzen & Paul Swaim, "undated". "Offshoring, Labour Market Institutions and the Elasticity of Labour Demand," Discussion Papers 08/05, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hijzen, Alexander & Martins, Pedro S. & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2013.
"Foreign-owned firms around the world: A comparative analysis of wages and employment at the micro-level,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 170-188.
- Alexander Hijzen & Pedro S. Martins & Thorsten Schank & Richard Upward, "undated". "Do foreign-owned firms provide better working conditions than their domestic counterparts? A comparative analysis," Discussion Papers 10/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hijzen, Alexander & Martins, Pedro S. & Schank, Thorsten & Upward, Richard, 2010. "Do Foreign-Owned Firms Provide Better Working Conditions Than Their Domestic Counterparts? A Comparative Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5259, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anthony J. Venables, 2013. "Multinationals and industrial policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 361-382, SUMMER.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational firms; labour demand elasticity; employment adjustment costs;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csl:devewp:168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chiara Elli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .