Multinational Corporations and Pacific Regionalism
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philippa Dee, 2006. "Multinational Corporations and Pacific Regionalism," Trade Working Papers 21836, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Christian Daude & Ernesto Stein, 2002.
"The FTAA and the Location of FDI,"
Business School Working Papers
diecisiete, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Ernesto Stein & Christian Daude, 2004. "The FTAA And The Location Of FDI," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 281, Central Bank of Chile.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Ernesto H. Stein & Christian Daude, 2003. "The FTAA and the Location of FDI," Research Department Publications 4341, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas J. Prusa & Robert Teh, 2010. "Protection Reduction and Diversion: PTAs and the Incidence of Antidumping Disputes," NBER Working Papers 16276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiro Armstrong, 2009.
"Japanese FDI in China: determinants and performance,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
378, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shiro Armstrong, 2009. "Japanese FDI in China - Determinants and performance," Finance Working Papers 22311, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shiro Armstrong, 2009. "Japanese FDI in China - determinants and performance," EABER Working Papers 22854, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Li, Qiaomin & Scollay, Robert & Maani, Sholeh, 2016. "Effects on China and ASEAN of the ASEAN-China FTA: The FDI perspective," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-19.
- Shiro Armstrong & Peter Drysdale, 2009. "The Influence of Economics and Politics on the Structure of World Trade and Investment Flows," EABER Working Papers 22762, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yusaku Horichi & Jun Saito, 2009. "Rain, Elections and Money: The Impact of Voter Turnout on Distributive Policy Outcomes in Japan," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 379, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csg:ajrcau:358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Akira Kinefuchi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ajrccau.html .