The Influence of Economics and Politics on the Structure of World Trade and Investment Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippa Dee, 2006.
"Multinational Corporations and Pacific Regionalism,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
358, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Philippa Dee, 2006. "Multinational Corporations and Pacific Regionalism," Trade Working Papers 21836, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiro Armstrong, 2010. "Taiwan's Asia Pacific Economic Strategies Post-ECFA," EABER Working Papers 22810, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; investment; economic integration; multilateral institutions; East Asia;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F55 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Institutional Arrangements
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:wpaper:22762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .