Nanotechnologies for textiles, fabrics and clothing: an overview of the scientific literature on the topic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finardi, Ugo, 2014. "On the time evolution of received citations, in different scientific fields: An empirical study," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 13-24.
- Mario Coccia & Ugo Finardi & Diego Margon, 2012. "Current trends in nanotechnology research across worldwide geo-economic players," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 777-787, October.
- Ulrich Schmoch & Axel Thielmann, 2012. "Cyclical long-term development of complex technologies--Premature expectations in nanotechnology?-super-†," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 126-135, May.
- Schmoch, Ulrich & Thielmann, Axel, 2012. "Cyclical long-term development of complex technologies: Premature expectations in nanotechnology?," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 31, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
KeywordsNanotechnologies; Nanosciences; Textiles; Fabrics; Clothing; Scientific literature;
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:ircrwp:201503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .