Nanotechnologies for textiles, fabrics and clothing: an overview of the scientific literature on the topic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finardi, Ugo, 2014. "On the time evolution of received citations, in different scientific fields: An empirical study," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 13-24.
- Mario Coccia & Ugo Finardi & Diego Margon, 2012. "Current trends in nanotechnology research across worldwide geo-economic players," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 777-787, October.
- Ulrich Schmoch & Axel Thielmann, 2012. "Cyclical long-term development of complex technologies--Premature expectations in nanotechnology?-super-†," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 126-135, May.
- Schmoch, Ulrich & Thielmann, Axel, 2012. "Cyclical long-term development of complex technologies: Premature expectations in nanotechnology?," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 31, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
More about this item
KeywordsNanotechnologies; Nanosciences; Textiles; Fabrics; Clothing; Scientific literature;
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csc:ircrwp:201503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Perin) or (Giancarlo Birello). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cerisit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.