Gradual Trade Liberalization and Firm Performance in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Ethiopia’s Great Run," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23333, The World Bank.
- Getinet Haile & Ilina Srour & Marco Vivarelli, 2017. "Imported technology and manufacturing employment in Ethiopia," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Haile, Getinet & Srour, Ilina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Globalization, Technological Change and Skills: Evidence from Ethiopia," GLO Discussion Paper Series 16, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Haile, Getinet Astatike & Srour, Ilina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "The Impact of Globalization and Technology Transfer on Manufacturing Employment and Skills in Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 7820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tasew Tadesse & Jaswinder Singh Brar, 2016.
"Sources of Ethiopia’s Export Growth: a Constant Market Shares Decomposition Analysis,"
Academic Journal of Economic Studies,
Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(3), pages 74-95, September.
- Getinet Haile & Ilina Srour & Marco Vivarelli, 2014. "Globalization and Technology Transfer in Ethiopia: Their Impact on Domestic Employment and Skills," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1498, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2009-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Payne). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.