Land Rights, Power and Trees in Rural Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan de Brauw & Valerie Mueller, 2012.
"Do Limitations in Land Rights Transferability Influence Mobility Rates in Ethiopia?,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 21(4), pages 548-579, August.
- de Brauw, Alan & Mueller, Valerie, 2011. "Do limitations in land rights transferability influence mobility rates in Ethiopia?:," ESSP working papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bellemare, Marc F., 2010. "The Productivity Impacts of de Jure and de Facto Land Rights," MPRA Paper 23639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sungil Kwak & Stephen C. Smith, 2013.
"Regional Agricultural Endowments and Shifts of Poverty Trap Equilibria: Evidence from Ethiopian Panel Data,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(7), pages 955-975, July.
- Stephen C. Smith & Sungil Kwak, 2011. "Regional Agricultural Endowments and Shifts of Poverty Trap Equilibria: Evidence from Ethiopian Panel Data," Working Papers 2011-01, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:53-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marc F. Bellemare, 2013. "The Productivity Impacts of Formal and Informal Land Rights: Evidence from Madagascar," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(2), pages 272-290.
- Ann-Sofie Isaksson, 2015.
"Unequal Property Rights: A Study of Land Right Inequalities in Rwanda,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(1), pages 60-83, March.
- Isaksson, Ann-Sofie, 2011. "Unequal Property Rights: A study of land right inequalities in Rwanda," Working Papers in Economics 507, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsproperty rights; land; investment; agriculture; Ethiopia; Africa;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2007-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Coffey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.