Managerial Risk Attitudes and Firm Performance in Ghanaian Manufacturing: an Empirical Analysis Based on Experimental Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansen, Anika & Pfeifer, Harald & Raecke, Julia, 2017.
"Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms' investment in worker training,"
ROA Research Memorandum
002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Jansen, Anika & Pfeifer, Harald & Raecke, Julia, 2017. "Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms’ investment in worker training," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Anika Jansen & Harald Pfeifer & Julia Raecke, 2017. "Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms' investment in worker training," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0124, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Sharma, Smriti & Tarp, Finn, 2018.
"Does managerial personality matter? Evidence from firms in Vietnam,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 432-445.
- Smriti Sharma & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Does managerial personality matter?: Evidence from firms in Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2018-17, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rizwan Ullah Khan & Yashar Salamzadeh & Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah & Mazhar Hussain, 2021. "Factors affecting women entrepreneurs’ success: a study of small- and medium-sized enterprises in emerging market of Pakistan," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Gouzaye, Amadou & Vitale, Jeffrey D. & Epplin, Francis M. & Adam, Brian D. & Stoecker, Arthur L., 2013. "The Value of Price Stabilization Policy for Cotton Producers in Burkina Faso," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142882, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Haeng-Sun Kim, 2019. "Differential Impact of Uncertainty on Exporting Decision in Risk-averse and Risk-taking Firms," Working Papers hal-02128335, HAL.
- Cucculelli, Marco & Ermini, Barbara, 2013. "Risk attitude, product innovation, and firm growth. Evidence from Italian manufacturing firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 275-279.
More about this item
KeywordsGhanaian manufacturing; risk aversion; profit function; variance function;
All these keywords.
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csa:wpaper:2000-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Julia Coffey (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.