And the House Goes to Ethnic Discrimination in the Greek Rental Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nick Drydakis, 2007. "And the house goes to - ethnic discrimination in the greek rental market," Natural Field Experiments 00314, The Field Experiments Website.
More about this item
KeywordsField Experiment; Ethnic Discrimination; Housing Discrimination; Housing Demand;
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- J70 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - General
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-01-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIG-2008-01-12 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2008-01-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .