Report NEP-GEO-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BAUMONT, Catherine, 2007. "Neighborhood Effects, Urban Public Policies and Housing Values. A Spatial Econometric Perspective," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2007-09, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Danilo Igliori, 2008. "Deforestation, Growth and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence from Agriculture in the Brazilian Amazon," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 29.2008, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2008.
- Krupka, Douglas J. & Donaldson, Kwame, 2007. "Wages, Rents and Heterogeneous Moving Costs," IZA Discussion Papers 3224, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2007_021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2007. "City Air or City Markets: Productivity Gains in Urban Areas," IZA Discussion Papers 3230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Dreger & Reinhold Kosfeld, 2007. "Do Regional Price Levels Converge?: Paneleconometric Evidence Based on German Districts," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 754, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6596 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lu, Jiangyong & Tao, Zhigang, 2007. "Trends and Determinants of China’s Industrial Agglomeration," MPRA Paper 6597, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry Garretsen & Jolanda Peeters, 2007. "FDI and the Relevance of Spatial Linkages: do third country effects matter for Dutch FDI?," DNB Working Papers 162, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Suedekum, Jens, 2007. "On Pitchforks and Tomahawks," IZA Discussion Papers 3258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dax, Thomas & Hovorka, Gerhard, 2007. "The territorial dimension of the Common Agricultural and Rural Development policy (CAP) and its relation to cohesion objectives," MPRA Paper 6572, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Jan 2008.
- Schündeln, Matthias, 2007. "Are Immigrants More Mobile Than Natives? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3226, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hasan, Lubna Hasan, 2007. "On Measuring the Complexity of Urban Living," MPRA Paper 6619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Beretta & Silvia Del Prete, 2007. "Bank consolidation and lending policies to small business: Differences across geographical areas," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 644, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hedberg, Charlotta, 2008. "Entrance, Exit and Exclusion: Labour Market Flows of Foreign Born Adults in Swedish "Divided Cities"," SULCIS Working Papers 2008:1, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Nick Drydakis, 2007. "And the House Goes to Ethnic Discrimination in the Greek Rental Market," Working Papers 0728, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- McKinnish, Terra & Walsh, Randall & White, T. Kirk, 2007. "Who Gentrifies Low-income Neighborhoods?," MPRA Paper 6671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Akee, Randall K. Q. & Jaeger, David A. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2007. "The Persistence of Self-Employment Across Borders: New Evidence on Legal Immigrants to the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 3250, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).