Informed Sub-Sampling MCMC: Approximate Bayesian Inference for Large Datasets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quiroz, Matias & Villani, Mattias & Kohn, Robert, 2015. "Speeding Up Mcmc By Efficient Data Subsampling," Working Paper Series 297, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Paul Fearnhead & Dennis Prangle, 2012. "Constructing summary statistics for approximate Bayesian computation: semi-automatic approximate Bayesian computation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 74(3), pages 419-474, June.
- Vaart,A. W. van der, 2000. "Asymptotic Statistics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521784504, October.
- Quiroz, Matias, 2015. "Speeding Up Mcmc By Delayed Acceptance And Data Subsampling," Working Paper Series 307, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Arnak Dalalyan, 2017. "Further and stronger analogy between sampling and optimization: Langevin Monte Carlo and gradient descent," Working Papers 2017-21, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5724 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Li, J. & Nott, D.J. & Fan, Y. & Sisson, S.A., 2017. "Extending approximate Bayesian computation methods to high dimensions via a Gaussian copula model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 77-89.
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Yannick Guyonvarch, 2019. "Empirical Process Results for Exchangeable Arrays," Papers 1906.11293, arXiv.org, revised May 2020.
- Grazzini, Jakob & Richiardi, Matteo G. & Tsionas, Mike, 2017.
"Bayesian estimation of agent-based models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 26-47.
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo Richiardi & Mike Tsionas, 2015. "Bayesian Estimation of Agent-Based Models," Economics Papers 2015-W12, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jakob Grazzini & Matteo G. Richiardi & Mike Tsionas, 2015. "Bayesian Estimation of Agent-Based Models," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 145, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Kasy, Maximilian, 2011. "A nonparametric test for path dependence in discrete panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 172-175.
- D.T. Frazier & G.M. Martin & C.P. Robert & J. Rousseau, 2016. "Asymptotic Properties of Approximate Bayesian Computation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Xing Ju Lee & Christopher C. Drovandi & Anthony N. Pettitt, 2015. "Model choice problems using approximate Bayesian computation with applications to pathogen transmission data sets," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 198-207, March.
- McKinley, Trevelyan J. & Ross, Joshua V. & Deardon, Rob & Cook, Alex R., 2014. "Simulation-based Bayesian inference for epidemic models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 434-447.
- Ashesh Rambachan & Jonathan Roth, 2020. "Design-Based Uncertainty for Quasi-Experiments," Papers 2008.00602, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2020.
- Gael M. Martin & David T. Frazier & Christian P. Robert, 2020. "Computing Bayes: Bayesian Computation from 1763 to the 21st Century," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/20, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Debashis Ghosh, 2004. "Semiparametric methods for the binormal model with multiple biomarkers," The University of Michigan Department of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1046, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Brian D. Williamson & Peter B. Gilbert & Marco Carone & Noah Simon, 2021. "Nonparametric variable importance assessment using machine learning techniques," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 77(1), pages 9-22, March.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2008.
"Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 76(4), pages 763-814, July.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-07, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Beresteanu, Arie & Molinari, Francesca, 2006. "Asymptotic Properties for a Class of Partially Identified Models," Working Papers 06-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Arie Beresteanu & Francesca Molinari, 2006. "Asymptotic properties for a class of partially identified models," CeMMAP working papers CWP10/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kristi Kuljus & Bo Ranneby, 2020. "Asymptotic normality of generalized maximum spacing estimators for multivariate observations," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 47(3), pages 968-989, September.
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Yannick Guyonvarch, 2018. "Asymptotic results under multiway clustering," Papers 1807.07925, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Dominic Edelmann & Tobias Terzer & Donald Richards, 2021. "A Basic Treatment of the Distance Covariance," Sankhya B: The Indian Journal of Statistics, Springer;Indian Statistical Institute, vol. 83(1), pages 12-25, May.
- Dalalyan, Arnak S. & Karagulyan, Avetik, 2019.
"User-friendly guarantees for the Langevin Monte Carlo with inaccurate gradient,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 129(12), pages 5278-5311.
- Arnak Dalalyan & Avetik Karagulyan, 2017. "User-friendly guarantees for the Langevin Monte Carlo with inaccurate gradient," Working Papers 2017-20, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- A. Stefano Caria, 2020. "An Adaptive Targeted Field Experiment: Job Search Assistance for Refugees in Jordan," CSAE Working Paper Series 2020-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Clément de Chaisemartin & Xavier D'Haultfœuille, 2020.
"Two-Way Fixed Effects Estimators with Heterogeneous Treatment Effects,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 110(9), pages 2964-2996, September.
- Clément de Chaisemartin & Xavier D'Haultfoeuille, 2019. "Two-way Fixed Effects Estimators with Heterogeneous Treatment Effects," NBER Working Papers 25904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kruiniger, Hugo, 2018. "A further look at Modified ML estimation of the panel AR(1) model with fixed effects and arbitrary initial conditions," MPRA Paper 88623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoumechiara Nazih & Bousquet Nicolas & Michel Bertrand & Saint-Pierre Philippe, 2020. "Detecting and modeling critical dependence structures between random inputs of computer models," Dependence Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 263-297, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference; Big-data; Approximate Bayesian Computation; noisy Markov chain Monte Carlo;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crs:wpaper:2017-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Secretariat General (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/crestfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.