What To Do About The Social Security Earnings Test?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Song, Jae G. & Manchester, Joyce, 2007. "New evidence on earnings and benefit claims following changes in the retirement earnings test in 2000," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 669-700, April.
- Olena Nizalova, 2012.
"The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 350-366, October.
- Olena Nizalova, 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers id:2916, eSocialSciences.
- Olena Nizalova, 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Discussion Papers 32, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Nov 2011.
- Nizalova, Olena Y., 2010. "The Wage Elasticity of Informal Care Supply: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," IZA Discussion Papers 5192, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- H. Benitez-Silva & F. Heiland, 2008.
"Early claiming of social security benefits and labour supply behaviour of older Americans,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(23), pages 2969-2985.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & Frank Heiland, 2005. "Early Claiming of Social Security Benefits and Labor Supply Behavior of Older Americans," Department of Economics Working Papers 05-05, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Eso & Andras Siminovits, 2002. "Designing Optimal Benefit Rules for Flexible Retirement," Discussion Papers 1353, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Frank Heiland, 2007. "The social security earnings test and work incentives," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(3), pages 527-555.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steimeier, 2004.
"The Social Security Retirement Earning Test,Retirement and Benefit Claiming,"
wp090, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 2004. "The social Security Retirement Earnings Test, Retirement and Benefit Claiming," NBER Working Papers 10905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coile, Courtney & Diamond, Peter & Gruber, Jonathan & Jousten, Alain, 2002.
"Delays in claiming social security benefits,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 357-385, June.
- Courtney Coile & Peter Diamond & Jonathan Gruber & Alain Jousten, 1999. "Delays in Claiming Social Security Benefits," NBER Working Papers 7318, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- COILE, Courtney & DIAMOND, Peter & GRUBER, Jonathan & JOUSTEN, Alain, 2000. "Delays in claiming social security benefits," CORE Discussion Papers 2000029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Debra Sabatini Dwyer & Warren Sanderson, 2006. "A Dynamic Model of Retirement and Social Security Reform Expectations: A Solution to the New Early Retirement Puzzle," Working Papers wp134, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Elizabeth Powers & David Neumark, 2001. "The Supplemental Security Income Program and Incentives to Take Up Social Security Early Retirement: Empirical Evidence from Matched SIPP and Social.," NBER Working Papers 8670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2003-04-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2003-04-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crr:issbrf:ib-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Grzybowski) or (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crrbcus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .