Insurance Contracts under Adverse Selection with Random Loss Severity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fluet, C. & Pannequin, F., 1995. "Insurance Contracts Under Adverse Selection with Random Loss Severity," Papers 30, Laval - Laboratoire Econometrie.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionne, G. & Doherty, N., 1991.
"Adverse Selection In Insurance Markets: A Selective Survey,"
Cahiers de recherche
9105, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Doherty, N., 1991. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Markets: a Selective Survey," Cahiers de recherche 9105, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- James A. Ligon & Paul D. Thistle, 2008. "Adverse Selection With Frequency and Severity Risk: Alternative Risk-Sharing Provisions," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 825-846.
- Georges Dionne & Nathalie Fombaron & Neil Doherty, 2012. "Adverse Selection in Insurance Contracting," Cahiers de recherche 1231, CIRPEE.
- Dionne, Georges & Vanasse, Charles, 1997.
"Une évaluation empirique de la nouvelle tarification de l’assurance automobile (1992) au Québec,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 47-80, mars-juin.
- Dionne, G. & Vanasse, C., 1996. "Une evaluation empirique de la nouvelle tarification de l'assurance automobile (1992) au Quebec," Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal- 96-03, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales de Montreal-Chaire de gestion des risques..
- G. Dionne & C. Vanasse, 1997. "Une évaluation empirique de la nouvelle tarification de l'assurance automobile (1992) au Québec," THEMA Working Papers 97-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsAssurance; antisélection; autosélection; contrats; franchise; coassurance. Insurance; adverse selection; self-selection; contract design; deductible; coinsurance.;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cre:uqamwp:9510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Pallage). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/duqamca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.