Neoclassical Input-Output analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- ten Raa, Thijs & Mohnen, Pierre, 1994. "Neoclassical input-output analysis," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 135-158, February.
- Thijs ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2009. "Neoclassical Input–Output Analysis," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Input–Output Economics: Theory And Applications Featuring Asian Economies, chapter 10, pages 151-179 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1974. "Incentives and Risk Sharing in Sharecropping," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 219-255.
- Ahsan, Syed M, 1974. "Progression and Risk-Taking," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 318-328, November.
- Steven Shavell, 1979. "Risk Sharing and Incentives in the Principal and Agent Relationship," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 55-73, Spring.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1984. "The Taxation of Risky Assets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 20-39, February.
- Meyer, Jack, 1987. "Two-moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 421-430, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sofiane Ghali & Pierre Mohnen, 2002.
"Restructuring And Economic Performance: The Experience Of The Tunisian Economy,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Ghali, Sofiane & Mohnen, Pierre, 2002. "Restructuring and economic performance: the experience of the Tunisian economy," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Harada, Tsutomu, 2015. "Structural change and economic growth with relation-specific investment," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-10.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:247:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1773-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cre:uqamwp:9204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Pallage). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/duqamca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .