On the Effects of the Distribution of Initial Endowments in a non Renewable Resource Duopoly
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gaudet, Gerard & Long, Ngo Van, 1994. "On the effects of the distribution of initial endowments in a nonrenewable resource duopoly," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 1189-1198, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1974. "Incentives and Risk Sharing in Sharecropping," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 219-255.
- Ahsan, Syed M, 1974. "Progression and Risk-Taking," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 318-328, November.
- Meyer, Jack, 1987. "Two-moment Decision Models and Expected Utility Maximization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 421-430.
- Steven Shavell, 1979. "Risk Sharing and Incentives in the Principal and Agent Relationship," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 55-73, Spring.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1984. "The Taxation of Risky Assets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 20-39, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1999.
"Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(4), pages 321-335, June.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1996. "Upstream Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-08, CIRANO.
- Gaudet, G. & Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integraded Industry," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96b13, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," Cahiers de recherche 9604, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Gaudet, G. & Long, N.V. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," Papers 9604, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Berk, Istemi, 2015. "Two-Period Resource Duopoly with Endogenous Intertemporal Capacity Constraints," EWI Working Papers 2014-13, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Berg Anita H.J. van den & Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Peters Hans J.M., 2009. "Dynamic Duopoly with Intertemporal Capacity Constraints," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- van den Berg, Anita & Bos, Iwan & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peters, Hans, 2012. "Dynamic Cournot duopoly with intertemporal capacity constraints," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, pages 174-192.
- Katayama, Seiichi & Abe, Fumio, 1998. "Is the monopolist the friend of the conservationist? Two remarks on the Hotelling-Solow paradox," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 493-505, January.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Pete Maniloff & Dale T. Manning, 2015. "Division of Nonrenewable Resource Rents: A Model of Asymmetric Nash Competition with State Control of Heterogeneous Resources," Working Papers 2015-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cre:uqamwp:9202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Pallage). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/duqamca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .