On the effects of the distribution of initial endowments in a nonrenewable resource duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long, 1991. "On the Effects of the Distribution of Initial Endowments in a non Renewable Resource Duopoly," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9202, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berk, Istemi, 2015. "Two-Period Resource Duopoly with Endogenous Intertemporal Capacity Constraints," EWI Working Papers 2014-13, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- van den Berg, A.H.J. & Herings, P.J.J. & Peters, H.J.M., 2009. "Dynamic duopoly with intertemporal capacity constraints," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1999.
"Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(4), pages 321-335, June.
- Gérard Gaudet & Ngo Van Long & Antoine Soubeyran, 1996. "Upstream Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-08, CIRANO.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," Cahiers de recherche 9604, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Gaudet, G. & Long, N.V. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integrated Industry," Papers 9604, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Gaudet, G. & Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Upstream-Downstream Specialization by Integrated Firms in a Partially Integraded Industry," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96b13, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Breton, Michèle & Chaudhuri, Amrita Ray, 2019.
"Mergers in nonrenewable resource oligopolies and environmental policies,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 35-52.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A. & Benchekroun, H. & Breton, Michele, 2018. "Mergers in Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies and Environmental Policies," Discussion Paper 2018-030, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ray Chaudhuri, A. & Benchekroun, H. & Breton, Michele, 2018. "Mergers in Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies and Environmental Policies," Other publications TiSEM 0900f396-d440-4db5-9102-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Hassan BENCHEKROUN & Michèle BRETON & Amrita RAY CHAUDHURI, 2018. "Mergers in Nonrenewable Resource Oligopolies and Environmental Policies," Cahiers de recherche 18-2018, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en Ã©conomie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Pete Maniloff & Dale T. Manning, 2015. "Division of Nonrenewable Resource Rents: A Model of Asymmetric Nash Competition with State Control of Heterogeneous Resources," Working Papers 2015-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- van den Berg, Anita & Bos, Iwan & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peters, Hans, 2012. "Dynamic Cournot duopoly with intertemporal capacity constraints," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 174-192.
- Katayama, Seiichi & Abe, Fumio, 1998. "Is the monopolist the friend of the conservationist? Two remarks on the Hotelling-Solow paradox," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 33(3-4), pages 493-505, January.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Peter Maniloff & Dale T. Manning, 2018. "Jurisdictional Tax Competition and the Division of Nonrenewable Resource Rents," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 71(1), pages 179-204, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:18:y:1994:i:6:p:1189-1198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.